What is a Credit Analysis?
A credit analysis is running your credit report and reviewing it line by line to get an accurate depiction of what's included. The goal of this activity is to be sure that the credit bureaus are following all laws reporting the items on your report.
What Credit Restoration is
Credit restoration is removing items off of your credit report that are not being legally reported.
What Credit Restoration is not
Restoring your credit does not mean that you will no longer owe your creditor it just means it was not legally reporting on your credit and has to be removed. The creditor can still collect on the debt.
How Can Credit Restoration Work For Me
Your initial consultation will explain what is required for credit restoration to be successful. Some actions that will make credit restoration successful is communication and responsiveness with Platinum Coaching, Not adding negative items to your report during the process just to name a few.
Ask us about our DIY options!!!
- A complete review of your current credit report
- Create an action plan for the best strategy to tackle your credit report
- Implement credit monitoring for consistent access and insight to changes in your report
- Identify which items are negatively impacting your credit score
- Challenge those negative items with the credit bureaus and/or creditors. If they are unable to prove the items are accurate or substantiated they have to remove them by law
- Create new positive credit items on your report
- Tools to educate on finances and implement budget
We will do an in-depth Analysis of your report and dispute inaccurate items on your credit report over a 90 day period. No monthly payments. One time payment and we will aggressively tackle your credit report for 90 days.